Our Energize candle has a cool, invigorating scent that is sure to awaken your senses and improve your mood!
This candle is made from 100% natural soy wax, which is safer and less toxic than its alternative, paraffin. Only pure essential oils are used for fragrance - no toxic chemicals - so you can maintain your peace of mind while indulging in some much-needed aromatherapy! Please note that essential oil candles will not smell as strong as candles scented with traditional fragrance oils (oils which have been linked to a variety of health issues, such headaches, dizziness, and even cancer). Our goal is to create products that are great for the body, mind, and conscience!
Essential oils in this candle and their potential benefits:
- Lemon Essential Oil: energizing, pain-relieving, healing, anxiety-reducing properties
- Peppermint Essential Oil: cooling, stress-reducing, pain-relieving, decongesting properties
- Frankincense Essential Oil: uplifting, relaxing grounding properties
Candles are offered in 3.4 oz and 7 oz jars, and 2 oz and 4 oz tins. Since all candles are made-to-order and carefully hand-poured in small batches, they may differ slightly in appearance and weight. Each candle is one of a kind!
Most home made candles I buy smell good, but when burning you do not smell them. This candle did not disappoint at all. I was able to smell the fragrance for hours after I put the candle out too.
Honest review, love the smell when it is burning, bought the 9oz. Only thing is that I wish it had more aroma to cover the entire bathroom of it's smell. I've also taken it to work and i cannot smell it there seeing that it is a bigger space area. But i do feel more energized that is for sure, candle didn't lie. Totally love 😘 the container it comes in. This candle is way better than last one I got 😂 better than the last one I got.
I have been using this candle when studying for school. Like the name says, I have felt energized through out readings and focused on the task. The smell is amazing! Definitely would buy again.
This was a gift for my friend and she said she loves it! She said she burned the whole thing right away she loved them smell for her new home!
This review has no content.